"To assure the availability of a comprehensive system of community mental health
services for residents of Madison County who are affected by mental illness,
developmental disabilities or substance abuse."
History & Overview
Jennifer Roth, MPA, Executive Director
A resident of Alton, Roth has worked for the Mental Health Board for 17 years.
A resident of Alton, Brooks has worked for Madison County Government for 20 years. She joined the Mental Health Board in September 2017
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities of Illinois
- Illinois Coalition on Mental Health & Aging
- Madison County Partnership to End Homelessness
- Madison County Community Services Block Grant Advisory Council
- Madison County Mental Health Alliance
- Metro East Coalition Against Methamphetamine & Other Drugs
- Madison County Partnership for Drug Free Communities