"To assure the availability of a comprehensive system of community mental health services for residents of Madison County who are affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities or substance abuse."
History & Overview
Deborah Humphrey, MBA, BSN, RN
A licensed professional with 36 years of behavioral health experience. Prior to her position with the Madison County Mental Health Board, she held administrative positions in a psychiatric hospital setting, community crisis and emergency residential settings, and in her most recent employment of 19 years was an Associate Director for a community mental health authority.
Information & Referral Specialist
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities of Illinois
- Illinois Coalition on Mental Health & Aging
- Madison County Partnership to End Homelessness
- Madison County Community Services Block Grant Advisory Council
- Madison County Mental Health Alliance
- Metro East Coalition Against Methamphetamine & Other Drugs
- Madison County Partnership for Drug Free Communities