The County Clerk’s office is responsible for Maintaining records of the County's vital statistics and records including birth, death and marriage certificates and reporting statistics to the State, as required by law.
I need to...
- Get a copy of a Birth Certificate
- Get a copy of a Death Certificate
- Get a copy of a Marriage License
- Get a Civil Union License
- Get a Marriage License
- Requesting Records
- Conduct Genealogy Research
For your convenience, you can process online requests through an independent company the Madison County Clerk has partnered with to provide this service -- VitalChek Network, Inc. A seven dollar additional fee is charged by VitalChek for this service, and all major credit cards are accepted, including American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®.