Jackie M. Wiesehan, Director
157 North Main Street, Suite 312
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Phone: (618) 296-6255
Fax: (618) 296-7602
The Probation and Court Services office serves to help defendants successfully complete their probationary periods as prescribed by the court and to supervise children who are made wards of the court. The major functions of this Office include:
- Supervise adults and juveniles during probationary period determined by the court.
- Investigate the social background of defendants appearing before court prior to sentencing.
- Notify the court of any previous convictions of crimes or probation violations.
- Aid the defendant in rehabilitating himself and re integrating himself into the social mainstream.
- Maintain accurate records of all cases under their charge.