"To assure the availability of a comprehensive system of community mental health
services for residents of Madison County who are affected by mental illness,
developmental disabilities or substance abuse."
History & Overview
- Executive DirectorJennifer Roth, MPA
A resident of Alton, Roth has worked for the Mental Health Board for 15 years.
- Medicaid Clerk
A resident of Glen Carbon, Parente has worked for Madison County Government for 35 years, 15 with the Mental Health Board.
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities in Illinois
- Illinois Coalition on Mental Health & Aging
- Madison County Partnership to End Homelessness
- Madison County Community Services Block Grant Advisory Council
- Madison County Mental health Alliance
- Metro East Coalition Against Methamphetamine & Other Drugs
- Madison County Juvenile Justice Council