OUR VISION AND MISSION
Healthy choices, people and places. Healthy Madison County.
Our mission is to promote, protect, and assure conditions for optimal health through leadership, partnership, prevention and response.
We believe in...
- Being sensitive to cultural factors influencing health
- Encouraging employees to pursue personal and professional growth
- Delivering high quality services
- Identifying and minimizing health disparities
- Maintaining a qualified work force dedicated to fulfilling their roles
- Providing programs necessary to promote and protect community
- Sustaining partnerships and maintaining community collaborations
NEWS & EVENTS
Madison County Health Department’s Health Services Division (Nursing) is accepting resumes and job applications for 1 full time Registered Nurse and 1 part time Registered Nurse. Please fax, email, or drop off your interest in either of these positions to the Nursing fax at 618-251-9482, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail Madison County Health Department at 101 E. Edwardsville Road, Wood River, IL 62095. Job description and application - click here.
|We have received our influenza vaccine and will be giving immunizations on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
during normal clinic hours.
Influenza (Flu) Vaccine Sheet
After the Flood
An informational handout on dealing with the aftermath of flooding
provided by the Illinois Department of Public Health
For more information on the Zika Virus
IPLAN 2016-2021: Summit Presentations
Quality Improvement 201 Training
QI 201 Training Notes
QI 201 Training with Answers
QI 201 - Re-Engaging Staff by Making QI Approachable - April 2016
Wondering what to do in Madison County to keep active and get your family moving?
Check out the MCPCH Obesity Reduction Committee's for ideas and locations:
FREE Activity/Resource Guide
activity resource guide (printable version)
Interactive map version: