OUR VISION AND MISSION
Healthy choices, people and places. Healthy Madison County.
Our mission is to promote, protect, and assure conditions for optimal health through leadership, partnership, prevention and response.
We believe in...
- Being sensitive to cultural factors influencing health
- Encouraging employees to pursue personal and professional growth
- Delivering high quality services
- Identifying and minimizing health disparities
- Maintaining a qualified work force dedicated to fulfilling their roles
- Providing programs necessary to promote and protect community
- Sustaining partnerships and maintaining community collaborations
NEWS & EVENTS
We have received our influenza vaccine and will be giving immunizations on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during normal clinic hours.
Student Learning Experiences
Madison County Health Department is proud to partner with institutes of higher education to provide student learning experiences when possible. Opportunities that may be available include: internships, service learning hours, clinical hours, observational hours, and project assistance or information. Each request and situation is different. To begin, connect with our Health Promotion Manager, Amy J. Yeager at (618) 296-6103 or email@example.com.